Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Bitter Ateneo Suppoter(NU crushes the Ateneo)


Ateneo was off with an awkward start and NU was in their tiptpop shape. Kiefer Ravena has an injury but he still played during the 1st half. Nico Elorde's nose bled. All of the Eagles tried their best but Parks dominated.

End of the game..
Ateneo54
NU 64
😡
For the first time I can't manage my temper..
I wanna speak up already.
NU might have won against   The DEFENDING CHAMPS BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ateneo is still Ateneo!!!
They are the 5peat champions.
They had difficulties a lot of difficulties!!
Nico Elorde's effort during the game was unexpected I was expecting a lot from Juami Tiongson but he was not able to. Kiefer is injured what can we do? He needs to rest.
I'm f**king angry. I'm sorry if I'll start to use harsh words but frantically i can't control my temper anymore.. All of the NU Fans were cheering so badly and I wanna shout at them and make batok-batok them

I'm sorry but this is what I freakin' feel.
I was a NU fan, during the V-league.. Yes I am. Until now. But that was just in volleyball particularly in V-League only. There was no La Salle team in the finals. I was going for UST but they didn't make it.

But for UAAP
It comes down to this:
Volleyball- Will always be for DLSU or UST
Basketball- of course ADMU but if i'll choose the teams that would be able to beat Ateneo, it should be UST or FEU or La Salle only.

Pride and ego i guess, but NO!

Ateneo fans out there and the community and the team and particularly those players who had and had not  played their game are feeling like shit.

Common,tell me which team will be happy to be beaten in their first game and they know themselves that they are not in their normal condition..

BUT!!


Ateneo will win!
Ateneo will rise!
Ateneo will fly!
Ateneo! One Big Fight!!!!!


P.S.
Sorry for being a bit harsh. I can't get ahold of myself
No offense NU fans

No comments:

Post a Comment