Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tigers vs Archers

Tigers vs Archers


Yes, this was one of the most exciting opening games for UAAP. It was really an intense game and nevertheless eye-catching. 


"It was a war between the two Tengs" as all the respective viewers said and kept on saying. For me? Yes it is a war. But NO between the two Tengs. It was a war between the two teams. Every player that those teams used for the game utilized their skills and work hand in hand for every point they garner. They help each other and unite like a normal team will do. It will always be like that. In every team there should be camaradery to have that goal and that is to win.


As I've said the game was definitely intense. It was impressive and both teams,I believe, did their best. 


What can I say towards the game?


Well, I have a LOT of comments
But let's cut it short

"It was a great game for both UST and La Salle. UST started very strong and they continued it throughout. La Salle had a lot of awful shots from the start but they still found their way and managed to be strong enough to cut the lead and get to overtime. La Salle 0-1 UST 1-0"

"I'm just worried to some UST players especially the one who was carried off the court. I hope none of them got a major injury. I am also worried with the performance of Jeron Teng. I can't see his confidence and also the spark like last year. I hope we can see alot from him througout the season since he was ROY last year. Jeric Teng is ,no doubt, trying to get the championship in his last Playing Year for UAAP. Freethrow Shootings improved alot in the UST side while in La Salle?It needs a lot more."

And those are my comments


Well, I really got worried with those UST players. I don't want to create rumors but if I'm not mistaken I "think" Clark Bautista was experiencing pain in his thigh or I'm not really sure.
I also am worried with the USTe player who was carried off the court then I don't know already.


Jeron Teng being fouled-out.
(Kind'a Crazy)
I believe he was really not in his self that game. He was unlike the "king archer" I saw last year. Many are expecting a lot from him. Maybe he's being very worried and got distracted with those expectations a nd kinda made his mind a bit off beat.(maybe)



I believe the rookies of La Salle like Almond Vosostros and Jason Perkins are doing a good job. A lot of 3s from Vosostros and Perkins contributes a lot to the team. They are key rookies for this team I think. I just wanna see Kib Montalbo play.
LA Revilla definitely have the experience. (Well, Why did Thomas Torres changed his jersey number??? :D <3)
La Salle did a good game. They all made big efforts.
(I just wanna see Thomas Torres doing a lot more of his 3 point shots:D)


One thing is, This is just one game I guess and it's still the opening games. Every team will improve and defy their weaknesses. The Growling Tigers is indeed a team to watch out. All their players are pumped and are just getting ready for that crown to grab, and For The Green Archers, I know they'll keep on improving and work harder. This one loss might be their stepping stone to victory.


Let's keep on supporting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment